The PCDA is a non-profit Inter-Mennonite society which seeks to provide a supportive Christian community for university and college students. Its specific purposes are:
1. To promote Christian faith and discipleship
2. To foster Christian community and fellowship
3. To support Christian scholarship
4. To facilitate the study of the Anabaptist Mennonite Heritage
5. To assist in the integration of faith and contemporary life style
6. To purchase, sell, lease and hold such property, equipment and materials as are deemed necessary to accomplish the above purposes.
|Description||% of emphasis|
|Seminaries & religious colleges||100|
*% of emphasis is reported by the charity and does not necessarily reflect money spent.