Alexandra Park Community Centre
Toronto, ON

Community developmentYouth/children

Charity information

(416) 603-9603
118782051RR0001
105 Grange Crt, Toronto ON, M5T2J6

Is this your charity? Claim your charity page on Charitable Impact.

Alexandra Park Residents Community Association Center's mission is to promote and assist the development and well-being of children, youth and families within their community. APCC serves approximately 1000 residents of diverse racial and cultural heritage. Of those services, 75% are children and teenagers ranging from toddlers to young adults approximately 23 years of age. The remaining 25% of the population served are seniors and adults. For over 30 years, the center has provided community social, recreation and development programs.