Better, together. Driven by integrity and innovation, we’re shaping a more inclusive future for women’s healthcare in Canada.
Women’s Health Collective Canada (WHCC) was founded by the country’s leading women’s health foundations to amplify our impact — and break the barriers holding us back from providing women with equitable healthcare. Through intentional collaboration, we’re bringing resources and fundraising together to address the wider gaps we can’t tackle on our own.
We’re united in:
- Funding medical research that addresses the unique needs of women.
- Raising awareness on the gender health gap, dispelling misconceptions about women’s health, and highlighting how healthy women create a healthier Canada.
- Dispelling misconceptions about women’s health to help everyone know the facts.
- Broadening the scope and reach of world class women’s health programs to reach every woman, everywhere.
- Creating higher standards of care for every woman.
When Canadians invest in supporting research in women’s health, we can start shifting towards a gender equitable investment model that prioritizes everyone.
We’re taking a seat at the table to make sure there’s a chair for our future daughters, sisters and mothers too.
Donations to this Campaign will support the greatest needs of the BC Women's Health Foundation, Women's College Hospital Foundation and the Alberta Women's Health Foundation (collectively, the "Campaign Organizers").
Donation information, including gift amount and donor contact information will be shared with the Campaign Organizers. Should you wish to remain anonymous, you may do so within the Privacy Options on the Payment Details page.